Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome all, to our poetry blog. I hope this is a good way to get in touch with one another, find out how everyone else is doing--send each other good links and whatnot.

If you have any questions on how to post, please let me know. Once you've logged into Blogger, you should see a screen where you can "view blog" or create a "new post." (You need to log in to post.) Simply write what you wish and click on "publish post" when you are done! It's fairly easy.

If you want to create a link, then you simply highlight the text you want to have linked and click on the green button that has always reminded me of a turtle head with glasses (if you hover over it with the mouse, it will say "link") and type in the web address. If you want to upload a photograph, you can click on the button between the spellcheck (abc with a check mark) and the film strip (which I haven't used yet, but I think that's pretty self explanatory). To leave comments, which everyone loves, you click on the part of the post that says "0 comments" (or 1 comment or whatever it is) and you can type in a response to the post.

If you think of anything you'd like to see added to the sidebar, please let me know!

I look forward to hearing from everyone. :)

No comments: