Thursday, January 24, 2008

me, online

I just wanted to let you know about a few places where you can find me online. I'll probably put up a sidebar where we can find each other, but it seems kind of silly to just have me right now:

- my homepage
- my day-to-day blog
- my poetry blog

Also: You can see "Harry Houdini" here and purchase your own copy of the postcard here.

I especially wanted to call attention to my poetry blog because of the sidebar. I have a ton of resources listed in the right hand column, many of which I hope are useful to you! I also have put up links to New Pages, where you can find wonderful resources for literary magazines, MFA programs, etc. and a link to Shaw Guides, in case you are interested in another workshop experience, just in another geographical location. Also in the sidebar are links to writing retreats (which I am dying to go on... we have one right in Red Wing called the Anderson Center, and I highly recommend you look into it, especially since you'll have a tour guide right there in town!), grants and fellowships (which we all could use!), etc. It's certainly a work in progress, but I hope it's helpful.

2 comments:

Mathilde said...

Wow. You've found the wifi and gotten busy. Great reading by the way.

Molly said...

Yes! THANK YOU for telling me about the wireless. I've felt so bereft without. :)